SKKP Disciples Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SKKP Disciples Online

Srila Krsna Ksetra Prabhu Disciples Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photos of Guru Maharaja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Analaksita dd

Analaksita dd

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Photos of Guru Maharaja Empty
PostSubject: Photos of Guru Maharaja   Photos of Guru Maharaja Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 21:28

Hare Krishna!
Dear devotees,
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Guru Maharaja!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

There are some photos of Guru Maharaja from his visit to Poland this year. You can see them on http://picasaweb.google.com/analaksita/WroclawNewShantipur2009?feat=directlink
It was blissful to be with him, to serve him and to hear from him again after 2 year. I am grateful to Krishna for this opportunity and therefore I want to share some glimpses with you. I was happy to attend his lectures in university and was fascinated by his preaching to academics practically pure Krishna Consciousness. It was wonderful! And his seminar "Shanti, shanti, shanti" I think is very nice and very helpfull to devotees who want to make place for Krishna in their life and thus quicken their progress in KC. Guru Maharaja is very inteligent, he knows what we need... I was also happy to visit New Shantipur again after many years. Pictures of pica party are from there :-) And Ratha-yatra in Wroclaw was very nice. It was surelly arranged by Lord Jagannath Himself that on that particular day was hot and sunny (once in 2 weeks!). Guru Maharaja was serving Lord Jagannath as you can see on the pictures. Whatever Guru Maharaja does he is always in blissful KC and opportunity to render little service to him and his sweet reciprocation is completeness...
I hope to inspire some other devotees also to share with us some nectar in the form of photos or realizations. Thank you.
Your humble servant Analaksita dd
Back to top Go down

Photos of Guru Maharaja
Page 1 of 1