SKKP Disciples Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SKKP Disciples Online

Srila Krsna Ksetra Prabhu Disciples Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions, Answers, Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anuradha dasi
Admin
Anuradha dasi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-09-06

Questions, Answers, Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Questions, Answers, Suggestions   Questions, Answers, Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 07 Sep 2006, 11:32

Ask any forum related questions here
Back to top Go down
https://skkpdisciples.board-directory.net
Anuradha dasi
Admin
Anuradha dasi

PostSubject: Advertisements   Questions, Answers, Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 07 Sep 2006, 14:54

Just in case you are wondering about the adverts at the top of the forum pages.

You might notice that they adjust to the subjects discussed in the forum, hence there is sometimes some Yoga or Hindu content. This is a technology which keeps the forum free and in the same time I felt it is not too disruptive.

Thanks
Anu
Back to top Go down
Sushila Dasi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Hari bol   Questions, Answers, Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 14 Sep 2006, 16:58

Dear Anuradha,

Please accept my obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
All glories to Guru Maharaja!

Nice to meet you.
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to "share nectar". cheers
I'm from Cordoba, Argentina. Guru Maharaja visited us in Cordoba in June and stayed at home for 3 days. The rest of the time he was in Buenos Aires, Uruguay and Mendoza. I'll see if I can get photos from the devotees here.

I also wanted to ask you if devotees from Argentina could write in Spanish, sometimes they have a lot to share but they can't because of the language.

Well, thanks again,
your servant,
Sushila
Back to top Go down
Anuradha dasi
Admin
Anuradha dasi

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Answers, Suggestions   Questions, Answers, Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 15 Sep 2006, 08:56

Welcome to the forum Sushila!

Nice to have you here. It's great we finally get to meet all the Argentinian godsisters and godbrothers!

Spanish will be fine as long as I am the admin, as I can understand most of it and will be able to translate posts, just as long as they don't get too philosophical Laughing

Today's tip on the forums: Everyone is welcome to open new threads about new subjects they can think of. Try it, it's fun!

Another useful thing is to use the subscribe functionality, which means that you receive a mail everytime somebody posts a reply to a thread, rather than having to log into the forum to see if there are any news.

ys anu
Back to top Go down
Tirtharaja

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Answers, Suggestions   Questions, Answers, Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 15 Sep 2006, 13:58

Bolo bolo!

PAMHO to everyone! AGTSP! AGTGM!

It was about time to have forum, pamho is nice, but lack some things and its not available to everyone as forums are. Great thing Smile And regarding posts in spanish i am fine with both english and spanish and i know many devotees form argentina will appreciate writing and reading in spanish. Oh, yes, i am from Valencia, Spain (originaly Croatian) and we have two more family members here, a couple living in New Vrajamandala (Guadalajara, Spain) - Vrajanandini dasi and bh. Melki (they had a daughter 3 weeks ago, Kunti ^_^ ). So much from me here. Jay for forum! Smile

ys tirtharaja dasa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions, Answers, Suggestions   Questions, Answers, Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions, Answers, Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SKKP Disciples Online :: SKKP Disciples Online-
Jump to: