SKKP Disciples Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SKKP Disciples Online

Srila Krsna Ksetra Prabhu Disciples Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vyasa-puja CD Book and DVD Video 2006

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mahibharta

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Vyasa-puja CD Book and DVD Video 2006 Empty
PostSubject: Vyasa-puja CD Book and DVD Video 2006   Vyasa-puja CD Book and DVD Video 2006 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan 2007, 10:00

ww

Last edited by mahibharta on Sun 04 Nov 2012, 01:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tirtharaja

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-14

Vyasa-puja CD Book and DVD Video 2006 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vyasa-puja CD Book and DVD Video 2006   Vyasa-puja CD Book and DVD Video 2006 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2007, 17:04

Haribolo!

I just received the VP DVD and CD, and cant do other thing but glorify the great service You did. It is so nice to be albe to participate in this kind of way in Guru Maharajas activities. But the thing that surprized me a lot was the low number of our offerings. At least from some countries. I belive there was a lot of time to prepare them, even tho many of us, like me, most prolly waited for the last moment. It had allways been nice and very inspiring for me to read other godbrothers/sisters realizations and visions of our relation with Guru Maharaja.

ys,
tirtharaja dasa
Back to top Go down

Vyasa-puja CD Book and DVD Video 2006
Page 1 of 1